Talk To A Criminal Defense Lawyer Before Anyone Else
What Makes Us Different
If you face criminal charges in Georgia, the actions you take now could profoundly affect your future. It is important that you consult with a knowledgeable criminal defense lawyer before making any statements to law enforcement officials. No matter how strong or weak their case, they can and will use anything you say against you.
To start your defense off on a strong foundation, talk to Lawrenceville defense attorney Philip Kim first. He can help you understand your rights and the strength of the charges against you. He will guide you through the process and fight for the best possible outcome.
Contact Philip Kim immediately if you have been arrested on criminal charges to discuss your case during a free confidential consultation. Call the firm at 678-273-2864.
Handling All Types Of Criminal Defense Cases
Philip Kim Law, P.C., defends clients against a broad range of felony and misdemeanor charges in Gwinnett County and throughout surrounding areas.
We can defend you if you have been accused of any criminal offense in Georgia, including:
- Drunk driving: Including driving under the influence of alcohol as well as illegal and prescription drugs.
- Drug charges: We can defend your rights if you have been charged with any drug-related offense such as drug possession, trafficking or manufacturing.
- Sex offenses: We can protect your rights and your reputation if you have been accused of committing a sex crime in Georgia.
- Violent crimes: From assault and domestic violence to murder and manslaughter, we are prepared to defend you against any violent criminal charge.
- Theft: We defend clients against all theft-related charges, including shoplifting and auto theft.
Mr. Kim practices in Gwinnett County State and Superior Court and in Municipal Courts throughout Lawrenceville, Atlanta and surrounding areas.
Whatever criminal charge you face, we can provide you with the strong, effective defense representation you need.
Contact Our Criminal Defense Law Firm Today
First Move = Talk To A Defense Lawyer
From our law offices in Lawrenceville, our founding attorney Philip Kim defends those accused of misdemeanor to felony-level criminal offenses across Gwinnett County. He and his experienced team can defend you or a loved one against drunk driving allegations, traffic offenses or more severe drug charges, sexual misconduct accusations and crimes of violence.
Philip Kim Law, P.C.